I have been a bit of a blog slacker...but I have an excuse. I haven't been feeling very good the past few days. I had to share these pics of the cute shirts my mom made for my girls...they just love having holiday shirts, and my mom puts together these cute and simple shirts for them (thanks mom)...
and...my aunt Chris gave me a Sweet Lemonade Blog Award (thanks!)...
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to put a link to your nominees.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you've received the award.
So...here are my reward recipients...
1. Ashley...she is my cute niece, and she is so much fun. My kids LOVE her, and so do I.
2. Miss Shelby...she is my little sister...but she is more like a daughter.
3. Robyn Longhurst...I met her back when I owned The Scrap Coop, and it has been so much fun getting to know her better ever since. Her realistic attitude and sarcasm always make me laugh.
4. Tammy Dixon...such a sweet girl and friend. Really good at digi scrapping.
5. Ginger...she used to take dance classes from me back when I taught dance. She has the cutest little girl and she takes great pictures and sews really fun things!