1. She wakes me up almost every morning. She wants to crawl into bed with me and cuddle...she says she loves me about 20 times during that cuddle session.
2. She always says, "Hey mom, um, I need to tell you something"...and then when I ask her what, she says "I Love You".
3. She never forgets to say her prayers...but she doesn't call them prayers, she calls them blessings. "Mom, help me say my blessings". If I ask her to pray for someone in need, she will contine to pray for them until I tell her otherwise. She doesn't forget, and continues to remember them each night in her prayers.
4. She loves yogurt. She eats a container of yogurt every single morning for breakfast. Her favorites are blueberry and strawberry.
5. She is my little sidekick. She loves to clean and help mom. If I'm cooking or canning...she is there. If I'm cleaning, she is helping me. She loves to clean windows (which I'll admit can be frustrating at time because she leaves smudges). Window cleaning tops her list of favorite jobs. She'll haul the windex and paper towels around the house and clean every piece of glass or mirror in sight.
6. When she gets upset, the world falls apart. She can lie on the floor and cry for hours. When something upsets her, she doesn't forget about it easily.
7. She always says "last year". And just for the record, her "last year" really means yesterday. So...if she says she went to school last year, she really means yesterday.
8. She loves to fix hair. She is always brushing her own hair and putting ponytails in it. She also does this to all of her dolls.
9. She likes to joke with her dad. She always tells him to look how pretty and long her hair is getting, and he tells her that his hair is longer and prettier than hers...and they joke and tease each other.
10. She likes to go to the store. She always says "Mom, can we go to a store"?
11. She has started playing the violin/fiddle, and is taking lessongs from her aunt Shelby. Unlike Lily, she loves to practice...but she also loves to hoard the violing they share. If Lily wants to practice, Kate will hide in her room with it.
12. She is just the most loveable little thing ever. I am so happy to have her in my life!!!