Just finished sewing these stockings the other day...and they were super fun to make because a)I didn't use a pattern (I hate patterns!) and b) each one was different so I didn't get bored. I've been wanting to make some for years now...and I finally got around to it! Are you decorating for Christmas? I love looking at everyone's decor on blogs at this time of year...I hope you all share!
First off, I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We went to my mom's house for a delicious dinner and lots of good conversation. Here are a couple of layouts to document our Thanksgiving...
And...I have some really exciting news! I was asked to join the creative team at DESIGNER DIGITALS!!!! I am really excited about this new adventure...not only because they have some amazing products that I will be working with, but because I have been having a lot of fun with digital scrapbooking lately! Though I still enjoy traditional scrapbooking, with digital, I can get so much more done. This is why I love it so much...
This little page only took me about 15-20 minutes to complete...
After I save the file, I simply switch out a few photos and change the journaling and VIOLA!!! I have two more layouts done for my other girls in a matter of minutes...
(and BTW...you can find this cute cupcake kit here)
And...since I still love to create with traditional supplies...here are a few little projects to share using some of adorable Melissa Frances products
1. I am a nut about taking a bath or shower every day...but it is a MUST to take a bath every night before I get in my PJs. It has been this way every since I was a little girl. I can honestly say that I could count on one hand the number of times I have gone to bed without bathing first (usually because I was camping or something). Funny thing, is that my husband is also a nut about this. He FREAKS out if I even sit on our bed in my daytime clothes. If he takes a shower at night and then takes the garbage outside, he has to shower again!
2. I drink way too much MOUNTAIN DEW...it is my drug of choice.
3. I hate discount stores! Places like DownEast Home, TJ Max, Ross' Dress for Less etc. I can't stand digging through stuff...I would just rather pay full price then waste my time digging through all of their stuff or watching and waiting for certain items to come in. I think it is all a waste of time.
4. I love shopping online. I HATE crowds, so shopping online is perfect. I can shop in my PJs and have it delivered to my door.
5. I have huge feet! I wear a women's size 10!!!
6. I really love history. I love to read history books whenever I get the chance. My favorites include Lewis and Clark History and the Civil War.
7. I don't have a lot of patience. I wish I did...but I don't. This is a trait I get from my father.